Monday, June 16, 2008

We are family.

The ultimate highlight of the trip was that we get to meet up with Sam & Jit F.

Come to think of it, the only times when we sat down together to chat as a family was when we were waiting for the food to be served. All other times, we're busy resting or walking non-stop through the city.

We had a particularly long sit down at a restaurant which was within walking distance of our hotel. The waiter wasn't too efficient and had the disgusting habit of scratching his hair, and with the same (bare) hand, reach for ice. I shall stop here, it's too disgusting.
I have just discovered the panoramic option on my camera phone on this trip.

Me & the Sis. Same smiles. I like this pic because my face looks smaller here, but in real life, my face is a little bigger (Sam judged).

2 comments:

fong said...

Yes I gave you a break by posing in front of you.

Redheels said...

thanks. we should do this for all future pictures ok?