Saturday, June 28, 2008

Siglap before the fall of Night



View of Siglap at Dusk from Siglap 24-Hour Medical Clinic.

The father caught a cold a few days ago, so the entire family (Mother and I) accompanied him to the clinic. Didn't want to wait inside the crowded clinic filled with unhappy sick people emitting millions of viruses/germs every second, so I stood outside with the resident cat for company, and played with the camera phone's panoramic function again, it's so handy!
Siglap is pretty picturesque, I've not appreciated that before.

It's been a few days, the father is feeling much better. He normally misplaces medication or stop taking them after a short while, but the Mother noted that he has finished most of the cough syrup. Hmmm, me and the Father have the same taste in medication. We both love cough syrup!

Rain tree outside Clinic main entrance. There were lots of bird squawking sounds coming from the trees, but thankfully, not bird crap fell on me.

1 comment:

Beeszlee said...

Nice Photos! I love rain trees lor. My life ambition is to have one in my garden.