Sunday, June 15, 2008

Holland Countryside and Cows

The countryside looks foggy romantic, from a Great distance on the highway. Any closer, can smell the animal BOs. I have a perpetual fear of stepping onto cow dung and spoiling my shoes.The requisite windmills. The netherlands is really a great engineering composition, windmills to garner energy to dig out dirks to reclaim land from the waters.

OH look cows! We don't get to see alot of them in Singapore, so whenever I travel, I always get pretty excited when I see them. When they noticed me looking at them, they'll give me a sideways look, assess and decide I'm harmless and continue chewing grass. The more suspicious ones will assess longer. Maybe they don't get to see alot of Asians in that part of Holland.

"Oh look! Miniature cows!" They are goats instead. Goats will evil horizontal satanic iris eyes.

While we were in Amsterdam city in the expensive museum quarter on the last day, Parent 1 exclaimed "Oh Look! Someone is taking his cow out for a walk!"
Parent 2: Rubbish! We're going to walk closer so you can see!"
The three of us crossed the road, stood by the canal, pretended to be really interested in the murky canal water, then swirled and examined the animal when it passed us by. It's a really big dog with black and white cow markings. It's bigger than Rocky by about two times.

No comments: