Monday, June 16, 2008

Holland fishing village.

The printing group organizer brought us to a (previously) world renowned fishing village, now a picturesque tourist trap. I have certainly never heard of it, I forgot what it's called, and I couldn't find any fish there.

But, I did see some birds there, so the next two photos are dedicated to the sister, who loves birds (though she prefers them in a more natural setting). When I asked her to help in locating good hotels in Amsterdam, she managed to find the OWL hotel.

So strange right? Go to FISHING village and end up taking pictures of Birds instead.
I peeped into one of the villager's back garden and spotted some pretty chickens. Note the owner also has a Ewok figurine, located bottom right of photo.
There are Two Birds in this (good-value) photo. One flying, and one posing for picture. Again, no fish found on this boat, though fishy smell is everywhere.

No comments: