Friday, June 20, 2008

One of my dreams from last night.

When I do dream at night, I'll have, and remember, a series of dreams, about three to four on average.

Last night, I had a strange one that was even kookier than my usual ones.
I dreamt of an ugly light grey fish with pronounced thick lips floating leisurely in air, specifically outside my old Bedok Reservoir apartment balcony. He was about 1/2 the size of Mongkut, which would make his weight about 2.5kg. I don't recall eating this kind of fish before.

The glass balcony doors were closed, and locked. He saw me peeping from behind the curtains at him, and floated nearer for a closer look. I made a monkey face/sneered at him and he got pissed. Things got ugly very quickly. He smashed his body repeatedly against the balcony door which shook under the impact. And where he body-slammed against the balcony door, there was a print made of yellow putrified pus.

When he realised that he couldn't break the doors, he floated (with a purpose) with mean glint in eyes to a hanging plant in the balcony (money plant?) and vomited like three times of his body weight of yellow pus crap, also putrified, into the plant, gave me an evil grin and left (floated away). Somehow I knew that his vomit would cause a pungent stink that induces fainting spells and nausea, and worse still, is permanent.

Could anyone interpret this for me?

3 comments:

fong said...

Given that the fish is filled with pus, perhaps it represents a giant pimple. Time to get a facial.

fong said...

Wah, I read your Acne Bloos entry after writing the previous comment. Now I think the fish definitely represents pimple and fear of bad complexion in general.

Redheels said...

Yah, maybe the fish represents collectively all the pimples I have on the face, and when all the pus was vomited out, it means all the shit on my face will get out of my face, and my pimples will be cured.
And of course he's a evil fish, because pimples are EVIL!
Thanks JF!