Saturday, July 19, 2008

Dumb Luck & Hair salvation Mask.

It's the weekend! TraLaLaLaLaLa!

Today I had traffic blessings - I made my way from Bukit Merah to Orchard Road via Redhill without getting lost. I'm very proud of myself! On my way back from Orchard Road, I got lost because I parked at Paragon (first time), I usually use Marriot lots. I was seriously confounded but my really sharp homing pigeon instincts KNEW it was the wrong direction. A useful road sign informed me I was on way to Ang Mo Kio. I panicked and exited via Moulmein, the next highway exit, and made my way home via Balestier past Mountbatten. I felt guilty for getting lost and wasting expensive petrol so I switched off the air-conditioning.
However, later on, a friend informed me that I missed a really bad jam on the PIE as I exited before I hit it. What dumb luck I have! Excellent!!

While we were at Taka, I decided to pamper myself, so while a friend went on a very determined mission trip to the Guess store, I went off to L'Occitane and got myself a jar of Shiny Hair Mask. For 43 dollars, I expect very nice radiant hair in 4 weeks. The mask had previously won awards, so I have adjusted my expectations to be of a higher scale.
Nothing beats coming home after a tiring work and taking time to stone out, followed by a self-beauty and deep breathing regime. Now this regime will extend by another 10 minutes to accommodate the hair mask. Shiok. I also couldn't resist a bottle of massage oil of lavender, tea leaf and geranium. I will now smell of dreamy country fields every night. I think this oil will improve my morning appetite - the scent is a little sweet, like vanilla, I will dream of desserts.
Good Night!

2 comments:

fong said...

I feel sad as I read this because it is no longer the weekend, and I guess you are now sadder than you were a few days ago.

But the brilliant thing about weekends is there's always another one around the corner!

KT said...

i bought the almond and apple facial exfoliator today... it smells pretty nice and the results are amazing... other than tat, i hvn't been exfoliating my face much at home :)