Sunday, July 6, 2008

Another debt.

I've decided that to have a trimmer tummy, I should embark on a 10 sit-up exercise, every night before I sleep, and a little stretching after. And to motivate myself not stray far from my objective, I would carry over any sit ups I've not executed to the next sit up session. That is, if I miss 10 sit ups last night, I'll have to execute 10 (today's quota) + 10 (carried over from yesterday), or 20.
No compounding of sit ups though. That would be too messy to calculate and remember.
So, to date, I owe myself 13*10 situps. Alamak! Too many and too disheartening. I shall write off the debt (which I know will be uncollectible and therefore be a bad debt, I'm a bad debtor). And start anew. 10, from TOMORROW onwards.

3 comments:

fong said...

So have you been doing your situps regularly for the past few days?

Jane Doe said...

No no no. Must write off and restart anew again next week.
I wanted to go orchard road shopping today, but dad just called me to buy Dog food, which is v complicated - rocky's supplies come from three diff places and this will take up half an afternoon, so I'm going to stay home, attempt some work and play badminton later.
Have a good weekend u!

Jane Doe said...

the sleep debt was much easier to deal with.