Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sneak sneak Wednesday movie preview


Today I have watched the chick flick of the year with SS!
We loved the series before, and now, the show.
It’s all about love and labels, as Carrie said. And also about girlfriends who are always there for you. Look out for Dante, the bridal headdress and the classic pearl necklace that Carrie wore with everything, I mean, everything.
But I must say, Carrie's clothes in the movie are more trend than style driven. I really love the kooky chic vintage stuff she wore in the series, all those were replaced by the currently trendy items, including the really ugly Gucci NY LE bag.

On another note.
I have also just found my DREAM supermarket. Free first hour parking, spacious aisles, no weird smells, cheery warm glow lighting, music that makes me happy and want to tap my feet while choosing the ketchup... Frank Sinatra, Diana Ross... and, no cashier lines, no crowds to deal with. Large selection of stuff. Bliss.

We also tried out Yogurt from Yoguru. The Yoguru shop was playing korean music, the server was korean, the shop decor was in shades of pastel green, very korean, and there were also a pair of korean mother and child customers in the store. The natural flavour was very good. Not overly sweet and yet creamy. We order the smallest portion which turned out to be Alot of good yoghurt. Go try.
SS said something that I thought was funny, she said she liked the yogurt alot because it was cold. She had ice-cream before that wasn't cold and she didn't like it.

No comments: