Thursday, February 28, 2008

Kitty Kodak Moments.

I have attached a new link: Ittybittykittycommittee. It's obviously not a fashion blog and I'll put it in the right category sometime soon, but meanwhile, if you like kittens go check it out. I think it's such a great idea.

Foster parents of kitten orphans set up blog to follow the trials and tribulations of the kitties growing or dying, and recording their funny moments in a Laura Ashley home. Very sweet photos that though looked suspiciously set up, portray kitties in such endearing light that you want to go adopt some quick. Of course, the foster parents must be lauded for their generosity - taking care of a bunch of baby kittens is no walk in the park.

Our local cat welfare society should take note. This is marketing or PR at its best, my cynical side feels, but at the same time, I just can't resist. Awwww, the kitties are so cute...I'm so emotionally blackmailed...

1 comment:

fong said...

While we're talking about animals, check out this site

http://faildogs.com/

My favorite is March 3.