Monday, February 25, 2008

Shoe dream comes true



Meets all my Criteria:
1. Comes in Shiny Prettie Gold. Like a crow, I'm very attracted to shiny stuff.
2. Has cute Ballie in front, and a small spare besides it.
3. Slimming silhouette.

By Pierre Hardy. My F A V O U R I T E pair by far. Buy at Aloha Rag. Original Price USD600 odd now on sale for USD 200 odd. And it comes in my size. I swear it will take you everywhere. And will match everything in the wardrobe, including my sleepwear.

//Update: Just met a friend who was under impression that I have purchased the above pair, probably because of the misleading blog title. Sorry. Nah, not brave enough... have to try before buying.

2 comments:

fong said...

Oh yes I thought you'd already bought it too and wanted to congratulate you on such a cute buy. But I agree you should try the shoes first.

Beeszlee said...

Meets all my criteria too. So what if I can't walk?