Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Japanese

One of the links on my blog, fashionation..., I've wanted to talk to them for abit about local designers, then... I met one of the girls on the plane ride to Japan. I knew she was going to Japan as she blogged about it, so when I saw her, I shamelessly went up to her and introduced myself and arranged for meet up when we're all back in Singapore. And then she blogged about me. She must have felt ultra-stalked!

Japan is tiringly fun. Go out the whole day and turn in at night to work till 2. Just came back from Shibuya 109... and tah-dah... what did I not buy? I did buy a chanel tweed jacket lookalike! It's going to be one of my classic pieces moving forward. Not cheap ok... but the fit is perfect. Going to season it in Antartic-weather office first, and baptise it in Hong Kong. Planning to go there for a hiking trip in Nov with Sze... crossing my fingers that it will happen... need a break and hiking cold China mountains sound very shiok and spiritual to me, esp the dim sum breakfast that comes right after it.

1 comment:

fong said...

You mean you actually recognized her while walking randomly in Tokyo? Or were you STALKING her?