Sunday, October 12, 2008

I love East Coast Park

Hey all, this has been a crazy week again, but I'm sure no one wants to read about work whinings!
The weekend started with a giant burger at Carl's Junior. They have entered the local scene for over a few years but I did not see the need to get there fast to grab a burger or two. And now that I've tried a burger from Carl's, all i can say is gimme a steak anytime! No burgers for me, at least from fast food joints. Then we sat at the beach, chat about the financial markets, and looked at the bright ol moon and stars and lulled by the gentle wave sounds and soft sea breezes, I slowly unwind from work stress. On our way back to the car park, an animal appeared from the shadows and the friend pointed at it and went "MONKEY!!!". I though it was obviously a CAT. Very obviously one. Then the friend explained that she spotted two monkeys in the same area before. Okay....well that was a cat, not a monkey.

1 comment:

fong said...

Burgers are great. But carls jr is not.

I hope someday you can try Sam's fantastic home grilled burgers with thick, hand formed patties, crisp onions and juicy homegrown tomato slices.