Saturday, October 25, 2008

Japan eats

I was FORCED to eat and drink SAKE. My friends do not see a problem with that. I woke up the day after with a sore throat and japanese virus. Fell sick and took a week to recover. But I still had lovely lovely memories of the food. Japanese food taste better in Japan. I love Japan but I love Japanese food better! Getting to the point where I miss Japanese food along with mee pok tah when I travel (not to Japan). Of course, I'll miss Mee Pok Tah when I'm in Japan.

Very succulent meat with yummy fats that melt deliciously in the mouth.

Very good sashimi! I like that they are not cold. First time that I have bonito sashimi (top left). Why did I not try this in Singapore before? Not that I liked it alot, but wondered if it was always available in Singapore and I always overlook it when ordering sashimi. Bonito is meaty red, and doesn't taste very good, I thought.


Scallpss and mushrooms. Very juicy. I'm getting hungrier as I'm writing this blog.

No comments: