Monday, August 11, 2008

Kenny? Where are u?

Today is Monday, and this morning, Kenny was not at the cubicle. I thought, wah... so smart...Kenny can read emails and understand human English... he's made a quick escape/migrated to another floor in advance to escape the fogging that's to take place this coming weekend.

Then in the afternoon, while I was at the pantry, Sam another colleague remarked that she killed several fruit flies in her room. Oh NO! Kenny must be visiting his friend residing in Sam's room and met with an untimely death! (Timely is this weekend by fogging).

Ok, ok, no more fruit fly updates after this blog.

4 comments:

fong said...

I just read a wikipedia entry on fruit flies that says the life cycle of a fruit fly is 30 days, of which about 11 days is needed for it to grow from egg to adult. This means Kenny could have only survived for 19 days as an adult.

Perhaps best not to think of your co-worker as a murderer, but simply to think back fondly on Kenny's fulfilling life and the delightful time you had together.

Jane Doe said...

haHAHAHAAHAHAHAH! A friend just asked me, How's Kenny? Like he's a common friend of ours, and it took me a while to realise that she's asking after my FLY.

KT said...

Er i hope the friend you referring to here is not me! Was I the only one asking about kenny? wahahaha

Redheels said...

YES lah! you're the one who asked after my pet fly.