Tuesday, October 30, 2007

How do we know we're getting older?

Ans: Flashers do not flash at us anymore.

We were having a discussion on random subjects, and came to realise that we were all victims of flashers when we were kids but all that stopped a while ago. We don't think Flashers had became extinct - we think they're avoiding us.

We figured, flashers, being passive aggressive bullies with major issues, would usually choose young blur girls as victims.
The logic's that, the young girls will be in total shock and probably will not report them when they pull their stunts. However, if they flash at assertive aunties like us, we will probably violently attack them, issue some self-administered justice caning, and haul them to the police station. Or worse, laugh in their faces.
So, only brainless desperate flashers would choose to flash at more mature women. One of the good things about getting older, I guess.

Sooo, if you get flashed at, look at the bright side, think of it as a compliment - you look young! Go out and celebrate, after you finish whacking him.

2 comments:

fong said...

I got flashed at in our lift at Bedok Reservoir when I was 17, or maybe 18. And even though I was quite old by then, I was still traumatized!

But now if I get flashed at, I would just scowl at the guy and tell him to cover up.

Redheels said...

See, because you were young... they flash at u, but now, not anymore... I remembered this incident, you pretended not to notice the flashing and be really engrossed in reading the CLEO mag! hahahaah!