Saturday, August 4, 2007

Watch it!

Oh how I love the Simpsons!

It's also funny how the cinema audience laughed together, and abruptly, simultaneously stopped in 1.5 seconds. Controlled amusement, otherwise you'll miss out the next line.

Real star of the show is...c'mon everyone let's sing along now...

SPIDER PIG
SPIDER PIG
Does whatever a SPIDER PIG does
Can he swing
From a web
No he can't
He's a pig
LOOK OOOUUUTTT!!!!
He's a SPIDER PIG!!

Yah, without Spider Pig and his crap, there would be no show.

1 comment:

fong said...

Sam and I enjoyed The Simpsons movie very much too! We watched it last Saturday at the biggest cinema in Orange County. I don't think I ever went to the biggest screen to see any movie before. I laughed from the very beginning when Ralphie started singing the 20th Century Fox song, BAB BAB BAB BAAAB!