Thursday, August 30, 2007

Warned: Cat story.

Anyone who knows me will know how crazy I am about the Cat.
I always tell myself that I shouldn’t blog about Mongkut because no one else really like the cat like I do, and when I tell them all the Mongkut stories, being the kind souls they are, they would make sympathetic noises but probably can’t wait to talk about something else instead.

But, I cannot resist it anymore!

I always wonder… do animals know how mirrors work? Yes they do! Mongkut was looking at me and my camera via the mirror! Wah, so intelligent!


And there’s a SPCA ad which tries to gently advise people to consider carefully before getting a pet, because the animal cannot be “shelved” away, like other things you don’t want anymore. But look! Here is Mongkut “shelving” himself. I swear I did not put him on the shelf for the photo shoot.