Sunday, August 23, 2009

My wonderful House session

House at Spa Esprit is fantastic. Their 90-min Hot Stone Massage (TDF) is the only treatment in town that can cure my back aches. It's expensive!! but I highly recommend it. Look for Christine. Everything is just right, room temp, massage pressure, ... Ok the place is a little hard to get to now that it's undergoing partial renovation. I had to talk and walk through the ground floor restaurant Barracks to find it. And, after the treatment, I was asked to fill up a survey form... I was happy to do it, since the survey form came with muffins and cookies and a ginger tea, of course, bribery involving food always works! I rated them very high, now who wouldn't!?!

I want to buy a spa package with House, who would like to share with me?

No comments: